Anyways babe, I'm missing you heaps as you know, I have been keeping myself busy doing things do I don't have much time to think about you being gone. Although mum and I sat down and was talking about this today. I was telling her how I don't know how I feel at the moment like I'm not sure if I'm sad, angry or what. Apparently I'm not as happy as normal. Mum says I have kind if lost my smile since you have been gone. It's silly, who would of thought, l didn't even notice. At times I just don't even know what to think, it's kind of like I'm running on auto pilot because I'm doing stuff, but I'm not really "thinking" as such. I miss you so much babe, I miss your cuddles, and the way you make me laugh, and ur stupid smartass ways. I love you soooo much and I wish you could come home D: D:
Anyways babe, I'm almost in tears writing this, so I'm going to end it here. I love you Mervie <3
style
No comments:
Post a Comment